Skip to content
- We have been in the "knock-knock" phase of jokes for close to 10 years now. Anyone that spends time with young children for any period of time knows that once kids discover knock-knock jokes, they are an unending source of conversations with made-up wit that makes no sense at all!
- Annika is enjoying being included in jokes she thinks she understands and laughing loudly when the joke is half over.
- Andy is humored by Annika's misunderstanding of the joke.
- Micah isn't sure what is so funny.
- Bead head is no joke in our family of curly hair. Send help quick!!